I need a dev to work on a 2D puzzle game targeted on mobile / casual players iOS & Android). The game play is quite simple but never seen before.
It will include:
- 5 stages with up to 20 levels each. The real estate of each level is one screen. All the game-play takes place inside a house with 8 floors which we see from side view (as there is no front wall to cover the interior of the house. There won`t be worth mentioned changes to the programming between these stages/levels. Mainly the difficulty and the graphics will change. There are some characters that move inside this area and the players must direct it so let`s say they won`t fall one on another (in general...).
- 6, 7 languages. There won`t be a lot of texts - the game is self explained. Just the basics as warnings, IAP explanations and so).
- rewarded ads ('unity ads' or a mediator system)
- in app purchases (unlock levels, remove ads and perhaps some customizations).
- basic social engagement to intrigue friends to compete your score.
- tools for analytics (e.g. 'unity analytics')
- api for push notifications and unlocks (e.g. 'batch' )
- a system to measure campaigns like 'appflyer'
- 'Unity' is the engine i would like to work with but it can be discussed
- the full source code of the game must be delivered as well
- for full analysis of the gameplay i will need a signed NDA with the developer
I can pay up to $1,500 for the development and offer 10% on revenues based on a contract i will make with the developer.
I have designed the concept of a 2D puzzle game targeted on mobile / casual players iOS & Android). I need an experienced open minded game programmer to work with.
A developer that will get paid and will also be partner, he will be active, get into this project for good and share ideas that might make it better. The basic concept is strong but as it is a unique style of game, it may need some extra ideas and tests that may add value to the whole experience.
I provide the graphics, sprite-sheet animations, videos, music/sounds, do the pr and push some connections with Chinese publishers to run the game in Asia. For the rest of the world it will run from us.
I have recent experience with my worldwide featured game on Apple`s AppStore and i know what to take care of, so we can get some attention.
I can`t promise that it will be a hit but if you are interested, stick to the basic payment for up to $1,500 and if it goes well, the extra 10% might worth much more.
32 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1462 pour ce travail
Provide a clear example of a similar job you have done in the past. I have countless number of 2D games in [url removed, login to view] are the few games which i made recently you can also check my portfolio. [url removed, login to view] Plus