The freelancer has to design an Analog Universal Input for an A/D converter, of minimum 16-bits resolution. This analog circuit must have the following features:
- Programmable input: Pt100 RTD and thermocouples type J, K, T, E, N, R, S, B.
- Two-wire loop powered 4-20 mA output
- Voltage input of 0-10, 0-5VDC
- Linearized output and cold junction compensation for thermocouples.
- 2 or 3-wire Pt100 with linearization.
- Isolation: 1500 VDC.
- Programmable working range by Bluetooth with App on Android/iOS
- Manual zero (offset) adjustment
- Accuracy: ±0.2% full scale for Pt100 and 0.3% max. of FS for thermocouples
- Temperature effect: 0.003% SPAN/°C
- Working temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Programmable burnout upscale or downscale sensor failure protection
Any improvement in the features are welcome!
Hello! Thank you for inviting me to offer. I made a design for reading five K-thermocupes and reading the temp value in a PC by Bluetooth. I've used a MAX31855 to read the TC but is a 14 bit ADC. I suggest using Plus
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $186 pour ce travail
Hi, we can use smart ADC devices from analog Devices for this project. it includes microcontroller with cortex m series. so, we don't need another external microcontroller, just add Bluetooth module. and we can popul Plus
Hello, i have read the details provided..please contact me to discuss more on the project deadline and some other few things
Hello and Good day I can quickly design your Analog Universal Input Signal for ADC according to all the specifications that you have provided. 1. Please tell what is the min-max analog voltage range that you req Plus
I am a future engineer in embedded system (electrical engineering ) I worked on a lot of project using electronique and programing so I am the best one for that project
Good day I am electronics engineer graduate. We have a project in our college related to your job posted. I can help you with that. Relevant Skills and Experience Proteus and programming
Thank for the invitation Do you want just the design (schematics) ? And you need that this multipurpose circuit is controllable from a Bluetooth app ?