· Create an app that depends on a module.
· The app UI should have nontrival mix of layouts, using RelativeLayout at least once. The UI should scale properly on various form-factors, smartphone and tablet, portrait and landscape.
· Youtube-style video controls (toast-on-click) will be a good example.
· The module should contain C++ code using the new Android CMake system. The c++ code can be as simple as returning a string (see below for extra points).
· JNI Java code should be placed in the module.
· JNI callbacks to java non-static methods
· Executing OpenGL calls in c++ (drawing simple flat triangle is fine).
· Gradle split builds, minimizing build time for development, ABI build control
· Two native modules, one depending on another in native code
Fixed Payment : 1000
1. We will create milestone and release it only after verifying it
2. This is the complete description we have. Any further guess can be discussed before getting awarded
3. It should be done in 24 hours
Fixed price increased to : 1500