Travail non-trouvé

Désolé, nous n'avons pas pu trouver le travail que vous cherchiez.

Trouver les travaux les plus récents ici :

7 pages minimum length (double-spaced, no larger than 11 font) * All research must be cited – at least 10 sources. This can be peer reviewed journal and reputable sources such as Health Affairs, Kaiser Family Foundation, Harvard Press, Beckers Hospital review, etc. * You may use any citation format that you prefer. * All of the papers must be research-based papers – this means that yo...

€59 (Avg Bid)
€59 Offre moyenne
1 offres

I have a PDF that needs to be type in order to replace/edit some text. I will need 2 files edited.

€79 (Avg Bid)
€79 Offre moyenne
2 offres
Astro shopping 6 jours left

developing 2 web application using Node and React technologies. 90% work is almost done six months back. Now need to complete the remaining tasks which includes remaining 10% functionalities, resolving testing bugs and then launch or deploy both applications on server.

€425 (Avg Bid)
€425 Offre moyenne
1 offres
STL file for 3D Printing -- 3 6 jours left

We need someone to develop STL files for 3d printing of tiles(dimensions attached, see Ocean Grande [se connecter pour voir l'URL]). The tile should have the EXACT texture on its top surface as shown in the picture(Ocean Grande [se connecter pour voir l'URL]). The texture needs to be exact because this is a seamless texture and tiles will be installed next to each other. Pictures of th...

€96 (Avg Bid)
€96 Offre moyenne
4 offres
€386 Offre moyenne
6 offres
Fix woocommerce with divi theme 6 jours left

Current webshop does not work good or look good and does not what it takes for google merchant. I want it to look like this: [se connecter pour voir l'URL] Today after you press the buy button and then go back to shop, you can not get to your shopping cart again I want country removed from shopping cart when ordering. All other fields mandatory. I want options (lastbalansering) removed from ...

€136 (Avg Bid)
€136 Offre moyenne
14 offres
Project for Wei 6 jours left

I have some statistics questions that and I need the answers ASAP.

€53 (Avg Bid)
€53 Offre moyenne
8 offres

We're looking to have a stylized/anime model either remade from scratch or adjusted to support our rigging needs. There's a few issues with the topology that are making it rather hard to accomplish our initial set of goals and we're either looking to have those corrected or have a new model built from scratch that can support our needs. We also need the model to be rigged for anima...

€1543 (Avg Bid)
€1543 Offre moyenne
7 offres
Senior Producer 6 jours left

We are looking for an experienced Senior producer that has worked with live-action, table-top, and motion graphics. We are an award-winning full design studio that specializes in realistic high-quality animations which we can integrate into our in-house shoots. You must have experience working with international top brands, be organized, patient, calm, have experience working with 3d teams, and s...

€9167 (Avg Bid)
€9167 Offre moyenne
3 offres

Work content: 1. Judge whether the audio text is completely consistent with the audio content that you heard. If not, you need to mark the inconsistency. 2. Determine whether the audio you heard belongs to the native language of Tamil language and whether the pronunciation is standard. 3. Determine whether the audio content contains violent, anti-social and other negative remarks. 4...

€42 (Avg Bid)
€42 Offre moyenne
1 offres