When Vol+ pushed, application records N seconds of video and save it locally and on a server.
- An Android tablet
- 1M pixel camera
- 3G SIM slot with a valid SIM card inside
- Battery powered
- No screen
- No Touch panel
- Autolaunch of the app after tablet has booted.
- A daemon surveys Vol+ events.
- Video recording started with a signal from Vol+ Button. Reaction to this event must be minimized.
- Vol+ event is hooked. Volume level wil not be changed.
- Video duration will be between 8 and 15 seconds (adjustable, read from a file).
- Video resolution : 1280 x 736
- Format : MP4
- Video file is saved on internal memory and sent to a server through 3G network simultaneously.
- If network failure, app tries for 5 times. In case of total failure a log generated.
- During video recording Vol+ button events will be inhibited. No recording relaunch.
- After successful recording/sending, app will prepare to recording again.
- App kills all unnecessary Android services and other apps to save battery.
- Application prevents Tablet from going into sleep mode.
8 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 440 $ pour ce travail
Hello I saw your Project Description. I have enough experience in android development. I can do it in short time. If you award me, I will provide you good service and proper price. thank you
Hello!!! How are you today? I have developed many mobile apps including the android and ios apps. I want to work with you. I can make your app in short times. I will wait for your responding. Best regards.