The application requires a "Magazine rack" that will show purchased magazines front covers stored on the device on one page and available magazines front covers for purchase on another. Tapping a purchased magazine will take the user into the magazine. Tapping on available magazine will allow the user to purchase (in-app purchase API).
Must have the following functions:
1. Make magazine store like app store with ability to charge for publication (download into app view) as an in-app purchase or to make it free.
2. Keep downloaded contents (magazine or some book) in a Bookshelf like ipad's ibook. Magazine issues are in PDF format
3. Check for and download new issues or notification from server (we will provide the server - communication will be done with XML)
4. Dynamically generate Page flip (page curl) effect like ibooks
5. Vertical (1 page display) and Horizontal Orientations (2 page display)
6. Zooming (double-tap and pinch zooming) and clicking on links/videos on PDF (when present)
- The code should should be fully documented.
- Only bid IF you have successfully delivered Android projects on [url removed, login to view]
- Give examples of similar or other Android projects that you have completed successfully
- On completion of the project and final payment we will fully own the source code and copyright to the application.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1678 pour ce travail
Hi Good Morning, Hope you are well. We have review your proposal and we found that we can fit into your requirement. We have very strong expertise in building small to large scale web application. So far we h Plus
We have experience in building android apps. For further information about our work please check your inbox for our private message.