Aim of the project: to develop an application that plays IPTV streams on the Android Set-top-Box similar to [url removed, login to view]
This application should have the following features.
1. The application should auto-run on boot and open last watched channel.
2. The application should play [url removed, login to view] and MPEG-2 streams over http.
3. During watching a channel you can switch to the next or previous channel in the playlist by pressing left-right buttons.
4. During a channel switch there should be an OSD showing channel name, logo and channel number.
5. You can switch to a channel by entering a three-digit channel number. The set-top-boxes we are testing write now do not have numbers on the remote but do support keyboards.
6. Pressing Return button should bring a watcher to the main application menu.
7. The channel list should be a mosaic of logos 10 x 5 for example, but on the left side of the screen there should be a list of channel categories: All, Enterntainment, Kids, Favorites, etc. Optionally there should be a larger icon view. Categories should be loaded from a playlist.
8. Pressing Menu button during watching a channel should bring up a channel menu with four options: Favorite, Skip (or Blacklist), Protected and TV-Guide. In the case of selecting Favorite on the channel it should appear in the Favorites channel category. In the case of selecting Skip (Blacklist) the channel should be excluded from all channel categories but All. It should also be skipped when changing channels by pressing left-right buttons. Therefore, the selection checks for Favorite and Skip should be mutually exclusive. Choice of TV-guide should open a EPG for this particular channel. Unmarking a check on either Favorite, Skip or Protected should reset the program settings to normal. The option Protected should either place a channel to the Protected category, that can be open only when entering an optional password, or a channel itself should have a password/pin number locking the view.
9. The should be a possibility to schedule a recording of the channel on the USB flash or on an SD card.
10. There should be a EPG access from the main menu. It can be arranged, for example, in the same icon mosaic view with categories.
11. The main menu should have a list of Radio channels. For example, there can be a three-option menu on the very top of the screen – TV, Radio, EPG. The listing of all three button should look similar – the same icon mosaic view with categories on the left.
12. There should be setting for a local (network) path to the playlist, to the icons of channels and EPG files.
13. There should be an option of showing a previously watched channel. It can be on any free button, for example >> or <<.
14. The application should have an optionally set password on the startup.
31 freelance font une offre moyenne de €1888 pour ce travail
Hello, I checked your complete description and my given bid is what it will cost to make this app. Let me know if that sounds good to you. You can check my complete portfolio at [url removed, login to view] Plus
1. Similar to emoji / emoticon 2. Similar to angry birds - for iphone and android. 2. Similar to words with friends 3. iTracker mobile app to track other devices 4. Photo crop, filters etc 5. Similar to instagram Plus
Hi, I'm an expert ios and android app developer with 5+ years of experience. I am an expert in Native Android SDK,objective c, HTML5, Database(MySQL,MSSQL),CSS,DHTML,JQuery,etc. I believe my skills would be ideal Plus
FREE LIFETIME BUG FIXING----> Hello, Greetings of the day! MYZEAL IT Solutions an ISO 9001:2008 (QMS) compliant organization, having expertise in PHP, .NET, Open Source Technologies -Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Plus
I can do your project perfectly and exactly without any risk. Of course, you wanna confirm my ability to do your project successfully for you. Please check my work history and portfolio kindly. Then, you can know i' Plus
-----^^^^Hello sir^^^^-------- How are you? Thanks for your great job. Great Mobile App developer is here. You will get highest value service from me. During last 7 years, i've done several iphone/Android apps. Yo Plus
Your Great Idea + My Powerful Implement = Wonderful Product. Hello sir, After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am a suitable match for the job. Over the past 7 ye Plus
Hello sir. I am a passionate mobile developer with 5+ years rich experience. Before felling in love with mobile apps, I had worked extensively with objectiveC, XCode, Java, C++ to have a strong grip on OOP and design p Plus
Hi, Did reviewed the requirement as well as the ref. app. We have got experience building streaming and video apps so would be highly interested to show you our skills and expertise with android. Look forward Plus
Greetings by Foxy Technology 7+ years of Rich Experience in Mobile Development Thank You For Reading Our Project Proposal. ==>Project Title - Android IPTV Player for Set-Top-Box ==>Features ---- Plus
Hello, We are IT firm based at USA, CANADA and ASIA looking for new meet-ups and opportunity with new market and clients. we worked in all IT segments during last decades and gain rich experience from that. W Plus
Hello, We are a Software firm having immense expertise and over 5 Years of experience in design & development of native & cross platform mobile applications in iOS, Android, Windows & Kindle. Please find the link Plus
Hello, I would not show any projects of mine on appstores. See our apps simulator videos which is the best proof of the development that made by us. CityGuide App [url removed, login to view] Plus
Dear Sir. I'm talented mobile app/game developer. I have been developing Iphone/android apps for several years. You can see high skilled apps in my portfolios. I am ready for you. Regards.
I'm professional in mobile apps development and have a experience with live Video stream integration. If you want to see the sample, please .. Check this link please.. [url removed, login to view] Plus
hi,I understand your requirement and able to develop IPTV Player android app as per your expectation within time frame. So please contact me so we discuss about your project. if you have any questions feel free to as Plus
Hi, My name is Nargiza Sarkulova. I graduated from University of Cambridge majoring in Advanced Computer Science. I've been involved in different kinds of projects: Android apps, Android games based on frameworks li Plus
Hi Hope you are good today. I look at your project and we found it executable. Kindly check out my portfolio to get it confirm that how we are and how we can handle your project. [url removed, login to view] Plus