• Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure
• Assist in the design of cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
• Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
• Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
• Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
• Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
• Install and configure virtual network and data backup systems in the cloud
• Manage overall site availability, latency, and system health
• Monitor and troubleshoot site performance issues
• Monitor for server and software vulnerabilities and manage upgrade and patching efforts
• Work closely with the development team and management to ensure high availability and security
• Document the environment and applications
• Familiarity with agile, DevOps, or DevSecOps methodologies and tools
• Experience with the software development life cycle (SDLC), including requirements analysis, design, implementation, and testing
• An understanding of Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) and/or CentOS)
• An understanding of containers and virtualization technologies, standards, best practices, and implementations
• Experience container orchestration software (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, etc.)
• Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Google Cloud platform and/or Amazon Web Services.
14 freelances font une offre moyenne de 1074 ₹/heure pour ce travail
Hello, I'm an expert. I have more than 7+ years of experience as a Linux System administrator. I have excellent knowledge and experience with AWS. I can help you right now. Ping me for further discussion. Thanks.
I have extensive experience in technology consulting and have covered most of the area that you require in your project. We can connect on a call to discuss more in details, looking forward to your revert.
I'm an AWS Certified Architect and also certified Kubernetes admin. I have very good experience on managing AWS resources and also Kubernetes on multiple platforms.