Hi, a previous freelancer has coded us an Alexa skill in the amazon AWS but we are struggling to get it accepted by amazon. We need someone to help with this immediately please - tonight or tomorrow.
Issues we need some urgent help resolving the skill for submission please: (amazon feedback)
1. Your skill does not meet Example Phrase requirements listed below:
• The first example phrase must include both the wake word and invocation name of the skill.
2. The example phrases that you chose to present to users in the companion app currently use unsupported launch phrasing.
3. Two or more intents in your skill include the same sample utterance(s). To ensure that user requests are routed to the proper intent, please make sure each of the skill’s intents has its own unique sample utterances.
4. The core functionality of the skill could not be completed using only customer facing information. Make sure that the skill’s description and prompts make navigation easy and the core functionality clear to users.
Full details and logon details to AWS will be supplied to successful freelancer.
Hi There, I can help you with your current problem. I have work with multiple Alexa skill projects helping my client build customised solution on voice enabled solution.