I would like to speak with an expert with setting up amazon databases. I have some questions.
1) What all databases can be setup on amazon AWS? It looks like Amazon Aurora, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, oracle, and MS SQL Server. Are there any that I am missing?
2) Of the databases that can be setup with Amazon AWS, what all versions are supported? For example let's talk about MS SQL Server. Of all of the SQL Server versions ([login to view URL]) which of these are supported on Amazon AWS?
3) Is it free to spin up databases on a free tier for testing purposes only?
4) How long does it take to spin up a new database and obtain a login that can be used remotely in a local setup?
5) Would you be willing to take on a second project to spin up a few databases for me and provide me with database logins? How much would you charge? Is this charge per spin up or to spin up everything i request?
Post the term dbguru in your bid so I know you read all this.
13 freelances font une offre moyenne de 65 $ pour ce travail
Hi dear employer, I have read your description and completely understood your Project and want to discuss more. If you need samples of my work, I can also share when you initiate chat. I am all-rounder and can work w Plus
Hi I can do profit more than 10k in every month If God wants... I have more than 6 years experience in this work. please,check- my freelancer review : https://www.freelancer.com/u/Mostafizur79 Please, check my some o Plus
Hi, I have 9+yrs of experience in oracle core and APPS database administration,oracle database migration, upgradation,single instance and cluster configuration (ORACLE RAC), Dataguard,Golden gate ,OCI cloud,AWS RDS, A Plus
In AWS, you can run database services in 2 ways: a. Managed (they generally call it RDS) - AWS manage for you, you pay for instance/replica etc b. Self managed - you spin up vm, install database software, you take back Plus
I'm a great fit because i have 10 years of experience on database admin. i have experience on RDS . I'm ready to start working on your project and can complete it by 3 days . Looking forward to hearing from you, Pleas Plus
Hi, Greetings and hoping you are doing well, i welcome you to my profile where quality and client satisfaction is the Priority. I am Expert Dominic and i hope to cooperate with you on your project . CERTIFIED EXPERT I Plus
Hello, Dbguru Questions 1 & 2 are easily answered by going through AWS’s platform and trying to spin up a db. Question 3, it is free yes. Question 4, Not sure but I would say it depends and the number would be with Plus
Hello, yes you can call me dbguru. I am AWS certified solution architect having 8 years of experience working on different aws services. I can help you to answer all your aws and RDS related questions and also help yo Plus
dbguru by your post Im understaning you want to setup DB for Dev/Test , please confirm are you familiar with AWS infra? please check [login to view URL] only some RDBMS are supported on specific version, but Plus
I have professional experience to work with Web Applications, Mobile Apps and Desktop Software development. My professional skillfulness: • Spring Boot: I have been working Backend and Frontend with single or Multi Plus