I have a Getresponse account already set up for two different campaigns. One for each business website I have.
When somebody provides their name & e-mail address, the autoresponder is already set up to give the subscriber a link to download a free e-book. The subscribers e-mail address and name is added to the database.
I therefore require somebody experienced to do the following.
1. Design an HTML template for each campaign (i.e. 2 HTML templates are therefore required). It needs to be simple and easy to read. I want to do this as I think it will look better than the text emails that are currently sent to subscribers.
2. I want to then start sending an email to the database once every 1 to 2 weeks so I will need instructions how to do this myself. The content of each email will be different.
3. I want the email that the person first receives when opting in to be HTML too so it looks nicer than the text email they currently receive.
4. I need to know how to enter names and email addresses directly into he database. I was simply entering them through the squeeze page on the website but this had my email address blocked by some servers because I was sending from the same IP address.
5. I want suscribers to each campaign to receive a regular information email every week. I already have the information for these emails. Their will be maybe 20 differnet emails. The subscriber will receive a differet email each week.
6. If you look at the website squeeze page, it promises to give the people who sign up, an eBook (which we do by sending them a download link)and also cheaper product prices and free Wi-Fi when they visit the store. How do I send them a free Wi-Fi coupon and discount card or similar. If I can send these things to the people who sign up, then the people will be encouraged to stay at the business.