Hi, those who know me will know that I am like all-court player. This project of writing a technical paper is to ensure that my concept and academic/operational preparations are complete, with your ideas as a professional on the job.
Big-data: we have about 60 locations where ancient building, castle walls, pagodas and other cultural heritages are monitored through accelerometer, crack, temp/hum, vibration sensors all from remotely using LoRaWAN. They have been stored on our server for the last three years and monitored via an integrated monitor app for alerts for different levels and graphs generated with values live from the locations
subject: data mining, data schema, target value and visualization, time-waveform data api
1. change the frequency to measure the energy magnitude
2. evaluate the values to estimate progressive patterns and eventually predict the health of our target (out of balance model should be created)
3. Integrate our dataset with weather API (we are currently Weather Bureau Partner and have access to their data through API, which is different from the open API).
4. Trained vibration analytics, Fast Fourier Transform
5. Sensor to Models Nodes formula
Please share your ideas when you ping me. I will only contact those who have pointers in the bid proposal.
my budget: 50usd
I expect first draft in a couple of days and final within a week and will share more details.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $251 pour ce travail
Greetings! I promise super-quality work, FFT, IMage processing with Matlab are so attractive to me. I like math and challenging [login to view URL] specialized in ML with tensorflow/keras.
I have gone through the above-mentioned details very well. I have got plenty of experience in python, algorithm, machine learning (ml), mysql, deep learning kinds of works and I can assure you that I can reach your sat Plus
hi . I am Mohammed I would read your project,and can help you in achieving it correctly,I want to tell you that I'm working as mechanical engineer
Hello: I am P.E. in California, License # M19397, I in Orange County, California. Also I MEP have experience in Building Construction, HVAC Systems Design, & title 24, Plumbing (MEP) and Refrigeration and Power Plant Plus