PHP/MySQL Automatic lesson scheduler for classrooms/teachers
Paiement à la livraison
I would like a php/mysql script (it should NOT be developed in a framework, just pure php) to schedule lessons, classes and teachers in an automatic way. Script should find the BEST possible class/lesson schedule according to teacher's availability without gaps and pauses in the daily timetable.
- Each teacher will be generally available for lessons in specified days and hours
- Each class contains lessons and each lesson is connected to specific teachers
- Each lesson of each class should have a specified amount of weekly hours
- Each class should have daily limits regarding the total amount of hours of all lessons
- Admin should be able to specify that a specific lesson of a class should not have more than X hours per day.
- Admin should be able to specify daily limits regarding the hour of lessons. For example all lessons should take place between 10am and 10pm without weekends.
- Each class should have continuous daily lesson hours without gaps
- Each teacher should have continuous daily lesson hours without gaps
- Script should check the availability of each teacher between classes (each teacher could work for many classes so we have to take into account his availability).
- A nice visual calendar is needed to see the result of the lessons and weekly timetable of each class (each class will have his own schedule/daily timetable).
- A nice visual calendar is needed to see the result of the teacher's timetable (each teacher will have his own schedule/daily timetable)
History classroom has 3 lessons: Roman History (4 hours per week), Greek History (5 hours per week) and Arabic History (3 hours per week). John is a Greek History Teacher and Ahmed is an Arabic History teacher. Admin specifies that History classroom should have a maximum amount of 4 hours per day. All lessons should take place between 10am and 10pm without weekends. Paul is available every Tuesday and Friday from 11am to 6pm and John every day from 10am to 5pm but John also has another lesson in another classroom each Tuesday from 11:30am to 2:30pm. Each lesson (Greek History, Arabic History and Roman history) should not have more than 2 hours per day. Script should find the best schedule possible for this classroom so that History students and History teachers will not have gaps in their timetable. There should also be an option to produce schedules including the possibility of teachers' gaps/blank hours between lessons (in case a continuous daily lesson schedule is not possible for them).
Nº du projet : #36695136
À propos du projet
26 freelances font une offre moyenne de 1486 € pour ce travail
Hello there! My name is Muhammad and I am a results-oriented professional web developer with extensive experience in all stages of design, development and maintenance of websites. I understand that you are looking fo Plus
Hello, Hope you are doing great, I'm Gaurav from Cloud1 Web Solutions. I understand you are looking for an automatic lesson scheduler for classrooms/teachers that must find the BEST possible class/lesson schedule accor Plus
Hello, I'm Abu Gosia. I'm interesting in your project very well. I'm good in C#, .Net Core, MVC, ASP.NET, Angular.js, Yii2, PHP, Laravel, Codeigneter, Wordpress, Open Cart. I m quite well experienced in these jobs. Let Plus
Hello there! My name is Rakesh and I am a freelancer specializing in software development and design. I understand that you are looking for someone to create an automatic lesson scheduler for classrooms/teachers that f Plus
Hi Employer, We understand your requirements and are confident in delivering a solution that meets your needs. Our team of experienced developers is well-versed in PHP and MySQL, and we will ensure that the script is Plus
Hello Sir, I went through your requirement. I will create you a php/mysql script (it should NOT be developed in a framework, just pure php) to schedule lessons, classes and teachers in an automatic way. Script should f Plus
Building that custom scheduling script using only Core PHP is something I'm well equipped to do for you considering the experience I've gained designing and developing custom information management systems in the past Plus