I'm looking for a jquery expert for creating an interactive images wall.
- positioning images (different sizes) like masonry script ([url removed, login to view]), you can implement it
- creating an horizontal large loop depending of the number of images.
- the wall must be filled image by image randomly in a customizable period of time (seconds) with opacity effect 0 to 100
- horizontal smooth scroll with 2 arrows positioned on left and right centered vertically overlaying the images. A click will scroll the wall with deceleration movement customizable in milliseconds
- the wall must uses all the horizontal space available of the page
- Customizable gap (space) between each images, in pixel, starting from 0, no space.
- Hover effect on full visible images: little image zoom and view icon at the center (in vertical some images will be cutted out)
very similar example
[url removed, login to view]
I'll consider only experienced profiles with more feedbacks.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $479 pour ce travail
Hello. I have been developing many web image gallery apps for more than 5 years. I have a high skill in java script and HTML5 and etc. If you select me, I will help you faithfully. please check the pm and reply. Plus
Hello! I'm a jquery expert and can create similar wall gallery script for you. Please see pmb for more details. Thanks