We are a vacation rental management company standing strong since 2017! Sister companies with Real Estate investing and development companies, located in Philadelphia, PA.
We are specifically looking for:
(1) one EST night shift reservation/marketing assistant IMMEDIATELY
(1) one project-based or part-time assistant for reservation/marketing.
[Roles and Responsibilities]
1. Sending Reminders, Check-in information as well as Welcome messages to Future and Current Guests staying at our properties (Content shall be provided. It's just a Copy and Paste work).
2. Updating the channel manager on a daily basis for all future and same-day reservations.
3. Responding to New Inquiries with an intent to convert them into a successful booking.
4. Background verification of guests on confirmed bookings prior to sending the check-in instructions.
5. Collecting all additional payments like the extra guest fee or Pet fee prior to the Guest's check-in.
6. Ensuring First call resolution for existing guest complaints as well as troubleshooting incident-based reports with the guests.
7. Coordination with guests in case of delay in check-out by the guest without prior information.
8. Drafting duplicate listings of the existing adverts as well as screen scrapping Occupancy, Weekend, and Weekday rates of other properties within the competition zip codes of our inventory. (This is a copy and paste work from various OTA platforms).
9. Opening Insurance claims and various other disputes related to cancellations and payments with OTA platforms.
10. Sending updates about Guest checkouts to the Housekeeping department via Watsapp as well as constant coordination with them in order to ensure Cleanings are completed before the next Guest’s arrival.
11. Opening tickets with the operations team for any repairs or scheduled maintenance.
12. Daily Handover of pending tasks and any other necessary information to the next shift that logs in after your shift.
1. Able to write and speak fluent English. Spanish is a BIG PLUS.
2. Shall be well-versed with intermediate knowledge of MS- Excel
3. Able to maintain availability on the computer for at least 8 hours daily during EST time Zone (8 PM to 4 AM) with possible one week off every week (Wednesday can be a fixed off)
4. With a technological mind frame.
5. Should be living in a place which has 100% (or close to 100%) internet and electric reliability.
6. Would be able to prioritize and organize tasks as well as manage multiple responsibilities at once.
[How to Apply]
1. Generic proposal will be immediately denied. Please upload a genuine, could be short, proposal of why you need to be considered to get this work.
2. If you can message me with your CV/Resume, that would really be nice.
3. Once we review your resume, we will send you Google forms to fill out to get to know you and your writing skills based on real responses from our guests.
4. We will schedule a phone interview session!
5. Let's work together!
25 freelances font une offre moyenne de 488 $ pour ce travail
Hi, Please send website for SEO Analysis WITH PAID SEO TOOL White hat SEO / Google Guidelines- Digital marketing-10 year experience. I have an excellent and effective SEO, SMP, SMO, Facebook, Twitter Instagram, YouT Plus
Dear potential employer I understand that you are looking for a superb Telemarketer to call and to set up appointments. I am the most suitable person for the job because I have over ten years’ experience working in the Plus
Hello, After reading all the requirements, I am happy and super excited to bid this project. I have two years of experience working as customer service representative for different online stores. Apart from that, I wor Plus
Hello, I am Anca from Romania and I am really passionate about hospitality. I am a former History teacher, with over 6 years experience in office management (coordination & planning, email sending, administrative task Plus
Hi, I have been a Clefs D’Or concierge at Melia Hotels, sales manager and revenue manager for hotels (Marriott, Melia, etc.) and travel agencies for more than 30 years, with training and extensive experience in sales Plus
Dear Sir I think I can handle the tasks very well as I worked for 3 years for a Switzerland based Airbnb company that has more than 40 apartments on Airbnb, [login to view URL], Expedia, Homeaway, Tripadvisor and Agoda and a Plus
I have a total of 6 years work in the hospitality industry which prepared me well to handle customer service. I am a hotelier by profession and have been a reservations manager for 3 years. I have also worked with Air Plus
Dear employer. Good day to you and thanks for this amazing offer. I have carefully read the job description and I am ready to take the offer. I am a native English language speaker, I have a good command of the langua Plus
Hello, You can count on me! I can be your reliable Part-time Assistant for Hospitality Specialist and I am very interested in helping you with regards to this project. I have Customer Service experience for almost 5 Plus
'I am available daily for at least 8 hrs during 8PM to 4AM EST' Greetings, I can assist you in night shifts reservations/marketing.I read all responsibilities & can do all these professionally as I am familiar with h Plus
Hello! I am happy to see this project! I'm glad you reached out! ✅ We have a lot of experience with: Marketing, Administrative Support, Virtual Assistant, Customer Service and Airbnb We understand the intention of Plus
i agree with all content whose in this job. i am very creative person . i will never dissoponted of you.
hi! I strongly understand what you need to do, I've been in hospitality industry in an airline ticketing Company, utilizing a cloud base system OTRAMS for ticket issuance, inbound or outbound booking reservations/SA/tr Plus
have lot of experience in word and excel and good typing speed with high accuracy level work as a professional computer operteor before
Hi there! I believe I'm the perfect fit for this job. I currently work as assistant general manager for a hotel and I oversee and supervise the Front Desk department. I have 5+ years in hospitality. I would love to se Plus
I’m a native english speaker located in Central America, with around 6 years of experience working with customers and clients from hotel receptionist, real estate, to insurance, and even plumbing services. I believe I Plus