About the role
The Ad Operations Support will work closely with the Ad Operations Executive and Client Services team and our partners to implement end to end tracking solutions for all performance activity on site. This role is heavily focussed on click and conversion tracking, analysing conversion data, evaluating and proactively flagging changes to conversion rates over time. You will also manage our display inventory end to end for both network and direct partners.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Implement, test and help troubleshoot tracking solutions for us and our partners
- Ensure tracking requirements are documented and communicated to all required teams
- Monitor reporting to ensure alignment between systems, flag and analyse inconsistencies
- Data analysis and communicating results
- Implement, track and report on display campaigns (booked direct and AdX network sales)
Desired Experience and Skills
- Know what a click tag/tracker/URL is
- Have excellent Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Know what CPA, CPL and CPC mean
- Have an interest in the Internet and Analytics
- Have an understanding of basic website tracking concepts
- Know the difference between a 3rd Party and 1st Party Cookie
- Have previous experience working in Ad Operations or in digital marketing
- Have previous experience working with a display ad manager
- Basic understanding of affiliate networks and affiliate management platforms
- Extremely analytical in nature - you will not only run reports on data, but share insights and form decisions based on what you see.
- You like solving puzzles, getting deep into problems and feel a sense of accomplishment when completing a difficult task
- Have extreme focus and don’t take your eye off the prize even if projects/tasks can carry over a number of months.
- You have a desire to win and see things through to completion
- Can work autonomously but aren’t afraid to ask questions or enlist help when required
Testimony from one of our newest members:
"I've always struggled with finding meaning in my work. I've always managed to keep myself busy, earning a good keep, but it was always just delivering outputs that I never know if they've made any sort of difference.
I thought it was gonna be another data entry job - mechanical and boring stuff. I was prepared for it, because to be honest, as long as it's long term and stable, I will wing it. Little did I know that what I will find is something that I've been looking for for so long. Finally, I get to do, learn and contribute into something I've struggled to undertake in the last few years.
I'm just absolutely blown away, and I can't wait to contribute in meaningful ways in my time here. Thank you thank you thank you."
4 freelances font une offre moyenne de 5 $/heure pour ce travail
I have some time on my hands and it would be great to earn some money Relevant Skills and Experience I'm good with Excel , SPSS and stats,I'm also great with my typing speed