Our company is one of the leading comparison services in Australia, aiming to empower individuals to make better financial decisions. We are looking for a Client Services Support gun to join our team.
You will work with our partners to implement end to end tracking solutions for all performance activity on site. This role is heavily focussed on click and conversion tracking, analysing conversion data, evaluating and proactively flagging changes to conversion rates over time. You will also manage our display inventory end to end for both network and direct partners.
--Key pillars of success--
To succeed in this role, you must possess the following qualities:
-Strong excel abilities and spreadsheet work using functions/formulas.
-Strong time management abilities.
-Experience with Google Analytics.
-Possess an analytical mind.
-High perseverance and grit. The ability to overcome difficult challenges.
-A natural curiosity to learn and improve yourself every day.
-Experience in data entry and working cohesively with team members.
Demonstrate some experience in:
- Google Sheets:
- Affiliate marketing
- Performance marketing
- Microsoft Office tools:
- Task Management Tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Bonus: Interest in digital marketing
- Know what a click tag/tracker/URL is
- Have excellent Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Know what CPA, CPL and CPC mean
- Have an interest in the Internet and Analytics
- Have an understanding of basic website tracking concepts
-Stable internet connection
-Video Calls: equipment and internet (ongoing and training)
-Ideally: flexible hours
- Strong excel abilities
- Proficiency with Excel (VLOOKUP/Pivot tables) Google Docs, Google Analytics
- using functions and formulas
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (and reply to an email to demonstrate this before getting the job)
- Be ready and available always during work hours on Skype to collaborate with your team members
- Be self-disciplined to meet and exceed our expectations of you
- To read all the resources and materials that we provide to you
- Send an e-mail summary each day of the work you have completed
- Sign a non-disclosure agreement and non-compete agreement before starting
- Always ask for help when needed
- Have a positive energy and enthusiasm for your work
- A desire to genuinely help people
- Live and breathe our company values (which will be sent to you as part of your induction)
- Have fun whilst working hard
- Have a set weekly salary, based on a ~38 hour week
Please only apply if you are fluent in English. You will need a stable internet connection. If you’re living in an area with frequent power or internet outages, please don’t apply.
Working hours: from 8:30am to 5:30pm in Australia/Sydney timezone
Testimony from one of our newest members:
"I've always struggled with finding meaning in my work. I've always managed to keep myself busy, earning a good keep, but it was always just delivering outputs that I never know if they've made any sort of difference.
I thought it was gonna be another data entry job - mechanical and boring stuff. I was prepared for it, because to be honest, as long as it's long term and stable, I will wing it. Little did I know that what I will find is something that I've been looking for for so long. Finally, I get to do, learn and contribute into something I've struggled to undertake in the last few years.
I'm just absolutely blown away, and I can't wait to contribute in meaningful ways in my time here. Thank you thank you thank you."
19 freelances font une offre moyenne de 5 $/heure pour ce travail
Dear Sir ! Hope you are going well. I fell glad to work with you. Could you please share detail of work for batter understanding. I can sure you that your work is quite as which you want.