We looking for someone to help manage our accounting needs. We are a small sales company and also own rental property. We currently have a CPA but need someone to assist us in the office with our small company and prepare account for yearly taxes for CPA.
This job is ideal for someone who needs some extra work on the side.
Duties performed included, but not limited to, the following:
- Prepare 2 checkbooks for CPA (categorizing all checks and deposits)
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll (for 3+ people) along with all payroll and tax withholding, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Pay in state sales (MN) tax once a month
- End of year employee tax forms
- Reconcile all purchases
- Must be able to help with problems that arise in Quickbooks
Qualifications and requirements
- Degree in accounting
- Extensive experience in Quickbooks Pro
- Strong skills in payroll, taxes, and returns
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Non-smoking office
Please send resume and contact information
61 freelance font une offre moyenne de $19/heure pour ce travail
Hi, I've been working in the Accounting industry for about 4 years now and have proper knowledge in Accounting and Financial processes. I might be the best fit for the project.
Hi there. It will be of great pleasure to have me tackle for you this project and accomplish this in accordance with the set requirements. Kindly Award.
Hi I have 3 years experience handling US Payroll and book-keeping. I handled bookeeping and payroll of IT Company. I assure I can handle your task well. Regards' Surabhi Trivedi