I need a certified tax accountant to prepare tax for 2014 for both state and federal taxes.
1) I want to find someone now who will be my tax accountant for years to come. In other words, I want to build a long-term relationship.
2) I will need to interview/meet the prospective candidate in-person or on the phone before 27th Sept (probably for 30-60mins).
3) Once I find a suitable accountant, I will need to meet him/her once to go over my records and/or answer any questions.
4) Although my tax filings are more complex than average, they are NOT OVERLY complex.
5) He or she needs to complete my returns before Oct 15.
Person needs to be in the San Francisco bay area. In other words, he/she may have an office outside the city of San Francisco, and that will be fine. Generally, that means 415, 510, or 650 area code.
If interested, please get in touch with me based on your experience and other relevant details.
Accountant must have expertise in the below 3 categories
1) Taking deductions for startup expenses.
2) Maximizing Job Search Expense write-offs.
3) Publication 529. Deduct unreimbursed employee expenses
I am looking for someone strictly for preparing Individual Tax Returns. I DO NOT need estate planning, trust planning, or any kind of US corporation tax returns prepared.
2 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1471 $ pour ce travail
I am having a group of 9 CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS. They are expert and handle mainly US accounting works. As we all know that the US economy is of 16 trillion Dollars.