Need someone good expert in Income Tax and all IRS forms as well -- 2

Décerné à:


Hi, I am a professional bookkeeper and US tax return preparer. I am doing bookkeeping and tax return preparation more than 12 years. I will do tax filings for individuals and business. In bookkeeping, I will do bank Plus

%selectedBids___i_sum_sub_4% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_5% INR en 1 jour
(3 Commentaires)

3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 1917 ₹ pour ce travail


Hi. I am a CPA (USA) and a Chartered Accountant from India with over 10 years of experience in the field of accounting, taxation, budgeting, auditing, etc. I have experience of doing US taxes for individuals and expats Plus

%bids___i_sum_sub_32% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_33% INR en 1 jour
(6 Commentaires)

Hi, I can help you with the IRS forms and documents. Can you please specify the forms for which you want help so that I will know excatly what needs to be done for your help. I can start your project as soon as possibl Plus

%bids___i_sum_sub_35% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_36% INR en 7 jours
(1 Évaluation)