The Business Process Solution group works with projects involving maintenance of accounting and tax books of clients, preparation of accounting, tax and other statutory reporting, payroll processing for companies operating in all industries.
Being a part of the team you will be responsible for bookkeeping for retail and service companies, including:
• collecting, reviewing and processing primary documents (acts of acceptance, waybills, vat-invoices, advance reports, bank statements)
• preparation of sales documents, including waybills (Torg-12), invoices, vat-invoices to customers
• posting information to accounting software 1C 8.2 based on primary documents
• reconciliation of accounts to ensure their accuracy
• reconciliation of accounts payable and accounts receivable, preparing and distributing the acts of reconciliations to customers and suppliers
• preparing the payments orders, documents required by bank’s currency control department