1. Prepare financial reports by compiling information and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
2. Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions. Input and handle financial data and reports for the company's automated financial systems.
3. Prepare budget, revenue, expense, invoices, and other accounting documents.
4. Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, suppliers and customers.
5. Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
6. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness. Resolve accounting discrepancies.
7. Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control.
8. Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems.
9. Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.
10. Other duties as assigned from time to time.
-Must have at least 1 year experience in a Tax Consultancy Firm/ Accounting Firm
-Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
Send your updated cv to email@example.com