I have an Startup Ecommerce company located in Vancouver, BC, Canada. We offer physical products in Home, Kitchen and Toys category. We are expanding and in need for an A Player to take us to the next level.
To grow our Monthly Revenue from $10K to $100K by end of 2016
- Increase our Retail Inventory level to over $330,000
- Increase our margin from 15% to 30% (on average) by increasing our prices and yet keeping our prices competitive and decreasing cost.
- Making sure we always have min one month worth of inventory
- Working relentlessly with suppliers in order to secure Net payment arrangements (Improves the cashflow)
- Keep an accurate record of our profit, loss and margin
- Help the CEO with Creating a business plan to be presented to financial institutions in order to receive loans
- Create accurate monthly reports to show our progress
- Create 90% accurate 3 months forecast
WHAT IS THE JOB
As my Amazon Business Manager, you need to think like an entrepreneur. You would help me to increase sales and inventory. This role needs a very high level of analytical skills. You also need to contact our suppliers, warehouses and customers. This job does require for you to get on the phone and therefor you need to be Comfortable and Confident to carry on a conversation with other end of the phone calls.
- Tracking our sales and creating business reports
- Hitting our quarterly goals
- Forecasting sales, margin, ROI and offering solution to meet our monthly goals
- Analyzing Wholesale product lists using our formula and creating purchase orders
- Monitoring our inventory and creating reorder list
- Creating accurate shipments & Shipping Labels on Amazon
- Submitting the order to the suppliers and following up with them until the order is shipped
- Getting tracking info and uploading it into Amazon Seller Central
- Contacting Amazon in regard to Missing Inventory once the shipment arrived at their facility
- Repricing our inventory on Amazon and Shopify platform
- Adding New Products to our Shopify Website
- Keeping the inventory level up to date on Shopify
- Creating Shipments for Shopify Orders
- Analytical Skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibits a probing mind and achieves penetrating insights.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- You are Sales Driven and can meet our quarterly quotas
- You are Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort
- You can Plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner. You focus on key priorities.
- Attention to detail: Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
- You can commit min 25 -30 hours per week (10am - 4pm Monday - Friday Pacific Time)
- Excellent Command of English (both speaking and writing)
- Admin experience is preferred (Taking phone calls, doing paper work and so on)
- Experience handling inventory is an asset though not necessary (Online or offline)
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PDF and Google Docs
- Experience in Bookkeeping, accounting, financial analysis or forecasting would be a huge asset but not necessary.
Please send me your resume and cover letter and tell me how you can help me grow my business.
Ample training on Amazon Marketplace and our formula would be provided. As long as you have an analytical mind we would cover the other areas.
- Opportunity to grow to managerial position
- Very generous sales incentive and competitve hourly rate.
- 2 weeks paid holiday after 12 months of employment
- Medical Package after 18 months of employment
13 freelance font une offre moyenne de $7/heure pour ce travail
i work in startup company to, so i know the way how to increase a revenue dan push up your company to the next level. My currently job now in ecommerce company. Thanks
I am very enthusiastic to make money any time. So for this one I believe that just work hard is the way, and for it I have basically the knowledge that I need to start, because I'm free to always learn with everyone.