I need a Florida CPA to review our US company structure and status. We are non-residents from New Zealand but we will be operating an ecommerce website within the USA only. There is currently a tax treaty between the US and New Zealand for this kind of activity.
Our current company structure at the moment is briefly the following:
• An LLC registered in Florida
• A service that provides a physical mailing address in Florida. The service receives and scans post and fields phone calls.
• A Bank Account with a Californian Bank.
• An account with a major supplier based in the USA.
• A merchant account with a credit gateway within the USA.
• An internet server provider within the USA.
• An EDI (Electronic Digital Interchange) service within the USA.
• Several other suppliers based within the USA
We need to someone with experience within ecommerce and international tax laws, to review our documentation and current structure, to make sure everything is correct. Certificates and documentation will be provided on acceptance of this project.
To bid on this project you must be a CPA with a current valid licence preferably for Florida
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de $250 pour ce travail
Hi BobT I specialize in the areas of Business and Corporate Law, forming Business Entities, such as C-Corp, S-Corp, LLC, Ltd, etc, and drafting company By-Laws, Operating Agreements, Pre-Incorporation Agreements, and Plus