1. Your report should draw on the materials covered in the Strategic Management course. The lectures, cases & readings provide a toolbox to be applied to the chosen company.
2. You should demonstrate knowledge of strategy theories, concepts, methodologies, frameworks and tools. You do not need to describe the tools but you should be evident that there is an academic framework behind your analysis.
3. 'Key elements for Report' is intended to help you decide on the structure & content.
4. A detailed bibliography /list of sources is required. You may use superscripts & brief footnotes supported by full Harvard style bibliography at the back.
5. Marks will be awarded for addressing a wide range of material from the strategy course.
7. Do not copy other student sources in the UK or abroad. Checks will be made to determine plagiarism. Several students received zero or reduced marks last year due to plagiarism.
8. Remember that this is a practical piece of work, a report. It should be written in Report style. See 'Notes on Report Writing'.
9. Given the limited wordcount, you may summarise any analysis in the main body of the Report and put detailed charts, matrices & tables in the Appendix. The reader should be able to understand the logic of the main Report without reference to the Appendices.
10. A short 'Executive Summary' is encouraged but is not compulsory.
Please PMB for questions
Décerné à :
10 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 59 £ pour ce travail
Hi, thanks for posting a project. I have read all the details carefully, and I am ready to work with you. Further detail and samples are in your inbox. -
I CAN DO YOUR WORK WITHIN THE TIME SPAN I HAVE [url removed, login to view] WORK WILL BE FREE OF ANY FAKE MATERAIL AND I WILL BE ONLY SATISFIED WHEN YOU WILL RATE ME AS A HAPPY TO WORK WITH.