What is required?
A detailed review of the given research papers in a given template. The template will be provided separately. The word count should be between 3000-3500 words or 6 to 7 pages. Citations must be included wherever used. Avoid plagiarism. More details are given below.
What is the topic?
Internet of Medical Things (IoMT): A Review of Security & Privacy
What are the components of the paper?
What is required in abstract?
- 200-300 words
- Precise, clear & interesting
- Mention about the importance of security and privacy in IoMT, Also mention how COVID affect the current situation.
- Include the importance of data privacy in healthcare sector and the challenges.
Briefly summarize - the problem, the method, the results, and the conclusions so that
- The reader can decide whether or not to read the whole article
- Together, the title and the abstract should stand on their own
- Many authors write the abstract last so that it accurately reflects the content of the paper
Avoid generic statements like:
“The results we be discussed”, “Methods are presented”, “Future research is discussed”
How to write the Introduction?
Clearly state the:
- Problem being investigated, in this case it is the security and privacy issues in IoMT.
- Background that explains the problem
- Reasons for conducting the research
- Summarize relevant research to provide context
- State how your work differs from published work
- Identify the questions you are answering
- Explain what other findings, if any, you are challenging or extending
- Briefly describe the experiment, hypothesis(es), research question(s); general experimental design or method
How to write the methods?
- Provide the reader enough details so they can understand and replicate your research
- Explain how you studied the problem, identify the procedures you followed, and order these chronologically where possible
- Explain new methodology in detail; otherwise name the method and cite the previously published work
- Include the frequency of observations, what types of data were recorded, etc.
- Be precise in describing measurements and include errors of measurement or research design limits
How to write results?
- Objectively present your findings, and explain what was found
- Show that your new results are contributing to the body of scientific knowledge (Eg., IEE, IEEE)
- Follow a logical sequence based on the tables and figures presenting the findings to answer the question or hypothesis
- Figures should have a brief description (a legend), providing the reader sufficient information to know how the data were produced
How to write discussion and conclusion?
- Describe what your results mean in context of what was already known about the subject
- Indicate how the results relate to expectations and to the literature previously cited
- Explain how the research has moved the body of scientific knowledge forward
- Do not extend your conclusions beyond what is directly supported by your results - avoid undue speculation
- Outline the next steps for further study
37 freelances font une offre moyenne de 126 $ pour ce travail
Hi I can surely assist you in writing a review on security and privacy of Internet of Medical Thigs (IoMT). I am an experienced research writer, I have written technical reports, research papers, thesis, literature re Plus
After reading your project details, I feel, I am the best option for you to fulfill this project with 100% perfection. I am working in this industry since 2014 and I have served more than 1200 clients with a full amoun Plus
Hi! Being a professional and experienced research writer for over a decade, I can surely help you with your review article. I have experience of writing research articles, research papers, review articles and journal Plus
Good Day! I would like to register my interest in assisting you to complete your prestigious project. Having done Masters in business, I have 10+ years of relevant experience in writing thesis, market research and de Plus
A review on security and privacy of Internet of Medical Thigs (IoMT) based on 5 research papers. I have a Master’s degree and experience of more than 5 years in this industry. You can see an example of one of those pro Plus
Hello, I can help to write your PAPER within a short turnaround. I will deliver original and exceptional work. My work is supported by peer reviewed and recent academic journals. Kindly consider my bid. Thank you.
A review on security and privacy of Internet of Medical Thigs (IoMT) based on 5 research papers. Being a highly efficient writer with a work experience of more than 7 years within the writing industry and currently enr Plus
This project is my strength and I can fulfill your requirements properly within your given deadline. I always give plagiarism-free work to my clients at very competitive prices. I have more than 5 years of writing exp Plus
Greetings, I have reviewed your project, my extensive knowledge in computer science and IOT is an assurance of quality and original work that covers all your instructions. Kindly engage me for the best result. In case Plus
Hello, I have gone through your project requirements and I can help you with your review on Internet of Medical Things (IoMT): A Review of Security & Privacy. Being a native English speaker and a professional academic Plus
Hello, I have over 10 years of experience in business and research writing. My specialties include: * Literature Review * Research proposals * Dissertations and research papers * SOPs, recommendation letter * Websit Plus
A review on security and privacy of Internet of Medical Thigs (IoMT) based on 5 research papers. I am a professional MBA writer with more than 7 years of experience in every field of writing. I did thousands of project Plus
A review on security and privacy of Internet of Medical Thigs (IoMT) based on 5 research papers. I can handle this project easily. I have done MBA which gives me the requisite background to handle writing from various Plus
Hi, I can assist you in writing a well-researched, professional and plagiarism free review on security and privacy of Internet of Medical Things (IoMT). I am a professional writer with 8+ years of experience and excep Plus