Please see attached document for details.
Part I: Strategy Audit Report
Your report should consist of the following sections in the given order.
1. Executive summary (1 page): A concise and insightful summary of the significant findings of your analysis and the recommendations you have for your executive team.
2. Strategic issues and recommendations (5 pages): Identify 5–7 most important strategic issues facing your business unit. Strategic issues arise from a mismatch between internal capabilities and external trends such that important opportunities are not being pursued or significant external threats are not being addressed under the current strategy.
3. SWOT analysis (2 pages—completed in Module 4): SWOT matrix illustrating strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
4. Balanced strategy scorecard (4 pages—completed in Module 4): Develop a Balanced Scorecard for your business unit that reflects the key drivers for your business strategy.
5. Organizational assessment (3 pages—completed in Module 3)
6. External environmental scan and five-forces analysis (3 pages—completed in Module 2)
7. Market position analysis (3 pages—completed in Module 1)
Submit your 15-page report in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention:
Part II: Companion Presentation
Finalize the companion with a 10-slide Power Point Presentation that summarizes the audit and recommendations in a compelling manner that persuades senior management to explore and possibly implement your recommendations. The elements of the presentation should include the following:
Summary of audit
Risks and benefits
Call to action