Part 1 - ASSESSMENT PLAN
Select one scenario from the 3 attached scenario.
Create a 1,750-word assessment plan to address the problem outlined in the selected scenario.
Include the following in the assessment plan:
1) A problem statement and research question or hypothesis based on the scenario
2) A general analysis of the scenario and data, including a qualitative and quantitative summary
3) A summary of your findings and conclusions
4) A discussion of how the findings and conclusions help you understand the problem
5) Suggestions for a program initiative to address the problem based on research and your reasoning for selecting the program initiative
6) An explanation of the steps involved in the planning, development and implementation of your initiative
7) A discussion on how assessment may be utilized with the initiative
8) A summary of the assessment cycle and how it could be integrated into long-range institutional planning
Include at least five scholarly references on assessment planning.
Examples of references to use are:
Banta, T., Jones, E., & Black, K. (2009). Designing Effective Assessment: Principles and Profiles of Good Practice. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Middaugh, M. (2009). Planning and Assessment in Higher Education: Demonstrating Institutional Effectiveness. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
Suskie, L. (2009). Assessing Student Learning: A Common Sense Guide. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
PART 2 - Evaluation Plan Proposal (separate document)
Conduct scholarly research on a problem in higher education of accelerating the pipeline of minority students in STEM fields.
Identify one program initiative relevant to your field or future goals that addresses the problem you selected.
Write a 350-word summary that describes your problem and proposed initiative
DUE WITHIN 7 DAYS
38 freelance font une offre moyenne de $98 pour ce travail
Hi, I have an experience of five years in academic writing and have completed several research reports, thesis and proposal on time. I am an MBA postgraduate, plz share details. Thanks