Using the research offered in this week’s readings organize a plan for creating a PLC group in your school.
Your plan should contain the following:
• A synthesis of this week’s readings as a rationale for the plan.
• The proposed members of the group and how they will be prepared to become a PLC.
• A ten-step plan for creating a PLC group using school-wide data.
• A summary of each step in the plan describing:
• The rationale for the step.
• The future benefit for taking this step in planning a PLC.
• A discussion of how these groups will be sustained after creation.
Length: 5 pages not including title and reference pages.
References: Minimum of 3-5 scholarly resources.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Review APA Form and Style.