Write 25 multiple choice and 10 short answer questions (8-12 marks each), with answers, on the following key knowledge areas for final year secondary students. Sample questions and answers and the extra information students are given can be found in the attachments.
This knowledge includes
• volumetric analysis: simple and back titrations, acid-base and redox titrations;
• gravimetric analysis;
• calculations including amount of solids, liquids and gases; concentration; volume, pressure and
temperature of gases;
• use of oxidation numbers to write redox equations;
• principles and applications of chromatographic techniques and interpretation of qualitative and
quantitative data from thin layer chromatography (TLC), high performance liquid chromatography
(HPLC) and gas chromatography (GC);
• principles and applications of spectroscopic techniques and interpretation of qualitative and
quantitative data from atomic absorption spectroscopy (AAS), infrared spectroscopy (IR), mass
spectroscopy, nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (NMR), and visible and ultraviolet
• matching analytical technique/s to a particular task.
Please submit a sample question with your bid. All copyright will be transferred to us for selected bids.
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 325 $ pour ce travail
Hi I am Msc in Biotechnology and Bsc in organic chemistry. I have 3 years laboratory experience in practically solving these problems. I will provide perfect questions. Best Regards, Suyash
I am expert in Analytical Chemistry and can help you solve problems relates to subtotopics you mentioned contact me ASAP if you need help in assignments, quiz, online courses and exam related stuff at reasonable price