Position : ALM Administrator
Location : Hyderabad
- 5+ Years of experience in test automation
- Lead and administer HP Quality Center Administration functions including Quality Center
- Should perform maintenance and additions of new projects, fields, workflows to HP ALM elements.
- Good to have working knowledge on any automation scripting
- Should have working experience ALM workflows
- Ensure users have the right roles/permissions to accomplish their goals.
- Manage the availability of the testing environments and test tools.
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹66964 pour ce travail
Product Developer (Core JAVA, Hibernate, WebServices ( RESTFul ), AGILE) • 6 years 2 months experience in Product Development & test-suite automation. • Experience in WebService development Core JAVA, Hibernate, Plus
Hi Let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our previous work let us [url removed, login to view] have a few questions about your project, please send us message so that we can discuss more. Thanks & rega Plus
We are happy to bid on this project. ***** We provides dedicate developers and Development and design services as well. ***** We are having a great team of Mobile developers with 7-8 years of experience in th Plus
I have 16 years of experience in Software Testing. I have 4 years of experience working with various version of HP QTP/QC and ALM 11.5, etc. I can contribute my experience in achieving your organization goals.
I have 10+ years of extensive experience in S/W Testing in which around 4 year of experience in Automation testing by using QTP and around 3 years of experience in SOA Testing and have good experience in Performance an Plus