Dissertation of 7,500 words on " ALTERNATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION: IS IT A STEP TOWARDS PRIVATISATION OF JUSTICE?"
1) Explain about the current Justice system in the nation. What is Litigation and what are the complexities involved in its entire process would be [url removed, login to view] of number of cases on Courts and time factor. How the litigation complexities led to the evolution and favourability of ADR - types, advantages and disadvantages would be discussed.
2) Prominent ADR being used in the nation would be discussed - exact nature and its usage in current scenario around the world. Comparison would be drawn between ADR and Litigation Court procedure - Benefits of ADR and how it is a driving force for people to use it frequently?
3) Evidences - how can they be manipulated and fabricated for use? [ADR]
4) Importance of ADR for crucial and confidential information that cannot be discussed and argued in Courts openly as it would cause problems when related to IPR, Family Law, Technological issues , secret trade information - Disclosure in open; potential problems because of disclosure and confidentiality issues;
5) In-camera proceedings vs ADR methods - difference?
6) Experts and Judges - competence - working together in cases in Litigation Court procedures would involve more people thereby ultra vires the Confidentiality and Disclosure; But not always favourable - ADR - allows parties to have greater control of proceedings such as appointment of adjudicators, language, place, rules/laws to be followed, awards etc - potential control over the way the proceedings are being conducted. Have a justice through a process that best suits their needs - this level of autonomy can give the parties to the dispute a “high level of control” to customise details in terms of issues considered, documents/evidences used etc.
7) Freedom of parties to select a way of resolving a dispute may not always fit well with basic concepts of justice.
8) Different arenas of law would also be discussed - family law, criminal law, IPR etc. - how it is/is not beneficial to use ADR at times in matters to related to these areas of law? How the law related to these areas would be developed if the matters are adjudicated through different processes of justice?
9) Civil justice requires decisions based on principles of law - objective and open justice and accountability; whereas frequent use of ADR can undermine the development of legal principles in common law which are generally based on precedents.
10) Advantages of ADR: lower cost, speedy settlement; control over the process; choice of forum; flexibility; confidentiality; Problem solving approach; reduced risks; party satisfaction as related to the outcome of the proceedings (higher level of satisfaction wit successful outcome because parties have been involved in agreeing the outcome and were more in control of the process as oppose the process of litigation).
11) Disadvantages of ADR: If used inappropriately can increase the expenses; additional delay in deciding the conduct of the proceedings; loss of potential strategic use of procedural steps (pre-action protocol or injunctions for example); loss of potential advantages of evidential rules (disclosure and inspection of evidences);
12) Significant cross roads in relation to the delivery of civil justice - Privatisation of justice through ADR because of lot of autonomy in the hands of parties in deciding the entire case proceedings - Comparison between world states followed by conclusion.
No Plagiarism and need case laws and journal references as many as possible.
Oxford Style Referencing needed. Knowledge of UK laws needed.
46 freelance font une offre moyenne de £242 pour ce travail
Hi Radhikak- I can perfectly write this dissertation. 0% plagiarism is guaranteed. The latest, strong and, credible sources will be used. Could you please initiate chat to check my previous work samples? Wa Plus
Dear Sir/Madam, We have Completed 740+ LEGAL projects on Freelancer related to CONTRACTS, PATENTS, TERMS OF WEBSITE, LEGAL RESEARCH and IT LAW. We also have access to LEXIS NEXIS and TOTAL PATENT. Relevant Skills and Plus
Being an experienced academic writer and well researcher. I am 100% confident I can do this project perfectly. I have already written PhD and Masters Level Paper for UK and US Students. Relevant Skills and Experience Plus
I am a competent academic writer, with high lead times and turnaround time, proposal writer, masters level dissertation writer, PHD level dissertation and thesis writer, PHD defense PowerPoint presentation writer, argu Plus
Hello! I can provide you with an excellent and well written piece of work for the price quoted. Please contact me. Thank you Relevant Skills and Experience Law graduate and experienced legal reseacher. Proposed Miles Plus
I guarantee a good job upon receiving all the details and the scope of this work. Upon undertaking this work, I will conduct extensive research in this area and have credible sources and references. I hold a Bachelor Plus
I have 6 yrs of experience in academic research & article writing. I aim to deliver best quality reports on time. Client feedback/reviews of my past work say about it, please share project details. Relevant Skills a Plus
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a reputed and an experienced academic writer with excellent research skills. I have reviewed your project requirements and I'm 100% confident I can prepare the DISSERTATION on ADR perfectly. As Plus
Hello; I am a professional and committed writer with eight years experience in the field of writing. Relevant Skills and Experience I can provide you excellent quality work within the given deadline; Looking forward f Plus
I offer well researched, creative and engaging writing that delivers your goals. Professional at all times, my service produces the highest quality outcomes for your project, on time, every time. Relevant Skills and E Plus
Dear employer,i have written many law [login to view URL] discuss on [login to view URL] of my work will be shared on request........................................... Relevant Skills and Experience please discuss on inbo Plus
Hello I'm creative with superb writing skills and a passion for the job. I don't just get over projects but I always effort to deliver the best as per clients' requirements and leave them satisfied. Kindly give me more Plus
I am ready to help you write the dissertation on Alternative Dispute Resolution under the UK laws quoting several case laws and explaining these. The will work will be free of Plagiarism. Relevant Skills and Experienc Plus
Hello friend, welcome with your project. I have checked your requirements on this and confident to deliver a high-quality plag free paper. Please reply to discuss more on your project. Also, provide the required readi Plus
Dear client? I have read and understood what the project needs. I have a lot of writing experience since am a native English speaker. I will deliver quality work and in time if awarded. Relevant Skills and Experience Plus
Hi there, I am an experienced academic/content writer and am greatly looking forward to a successful collaboration soon. Thanks and regards
I will provide highly credible and well-researched paper with my senior level experience. You may validate my profile as “Preferred Freelancer” and trust score - 100%. Relevant Skills and Experience I am a qualified Plus