We need all versions of Bind (61 total) to run on the SAME debian Linux.
All the 61 versions of Bind can be found at the bottom of this page [url removed, login to view]
You Task is to make a/some script(s) that will
1) download the 61 sources from ftp://[url removed, login to view] and from ftp://[url removed, login to view]
2) compile all 61 versions of Bind each with their specific compiler settings
3) Installs the compiled versions in 61 environments each with their own IP and root structure (use chroot)
4) Start all 61 versions of bind on the same computer each running on port 53
5) Your script must take one (1) input, a starting IP, and should assign the bind versions to this and the 61 following IPs.
Bind versions should be assigned by version number lowest version first.
We believe this is a 200-300 $ job and should be completed within one week.
Outsourcing requirements 1-5 and 10 Applies to this project. See attachment