I need a php ide/editor built with the capabilities of zend(code completion, speed, and syntax color) and the debugging and ease of use of Nusphere phpEd. The program needs to include:
- Easy linking to online php manual
- Internal browser
- syntax color for php and html
- auto code completion
- code snip-it storing - import from and to txt file. pretty simple.
- comfortable gui for begginers and advanced users similar to [url removed, login to view]:PHP Edit.
- must have a shareware/register function so customers can evaluate the program.
- must have a simple help file(on program use) no need to include php help because it should be able to link to online php docs.
This does not require a money amout on the bid. Bidders with proof examples of thier skill on similar work will be considered. The person who can do this project in the least time with the highest quality will be awarde $125 USD by paypal when the project is complete.
Please disregard the shareware/register functions.
I need this as my own personal php editor/id.
I would infact like to view a demo or example for the purpose of choosing a winning bid. This program will be used for my own php work, not reproduced. Sorry for the misunderstanding, my bad.
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $378 pour ce travail
Dear sir, we are a team of programmers and designers, we are familiar of this kind of work,pls contact us via pm, we can start now
I have a devloper that is very familiar with this type of project. Please contact us. Ready to start.
Hello, I have wide area experience in open source technology like php/c++/linux/so files/fusebox AND WINDOW based ASP,COM,DCOM,MTS,VB,VC++,.NET,Flash Please forward me your mail ID so i can forward you project propos Plus
Hello; Please see our reviews, we have given software for $5 only, because that what it really costs, but what you are asking for is a big project and by saying (- must have a shareware/register function so customer Plus
after our recent project " [login to view URL]" we are confident about your project. visit our portfolio [login to view URL]