We are seeking a score editor (orchestrator) to re-orchestrate (and edit if needed) a full orchestral score (in Sibelius file), for a sci-fi theme. Applicant with a good resulting work will be credited in this music publication.
Please visit our pre-made official account for more info (orchestration reference):
[url removed, login to view]
** We also welcome the applicants who applied our previous music job(s).
The score is around 5 minutes 15 seconds, divided into 4 orchestral themes (medley, epic style).
You will re-orchestrate (and edit) an existing full score into a "strip-down" version for standard orchestras.
--->3 oboes to 2 oboes
--->3 bassoons to 2 bassoons
---> 6 Horns to 4 Horns
---> 4 Trumpets to 3 Trumpets
---> 4 Trombones to 3 Trombones
---> 10 Percussion to 2-3 Percussion
** We request the applicant to re-orchestrate from the original score idea, instead of just removing the parts.
[1..] must be able to edit a full score, making it playable to real musicians in an orchestra.
[2..] must need to listen to individual tracks of the MIDI mockup, for a judgement to amend/add the score markings etc...
[3..] must know well in every orchestral instrument for its playability.
[4..] should be experience with editing film orchestral score, preferable.
[5..] should be experience with epic style, European or Hollywood film score preferred.
* The maximum budget range is or less than 250 USD. Normally no consideration beyond 250.
* The commencement of this job is after you are hired.
* The work is expected to be finished in 2-3 weeks, once you received the files.
* This work only include re-orchestration and score editing, and does NOT include other music tasks like mixing, recording, making mockup etc...
* Signing of NDA is needed. Again, we are pleased to consider giving you credits in our publication if the work/service is done professionally and good.
If you have:
 CV, sample works or demo reel
please PM us for a discussion.
18 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 211 $ pour ce travail
hi, I'm interested to re-orchestrate the piece. I'm open for discussion. but I'm based in canada and its night right now. so send me a message and I will reply in the morning. thanks.
Degree in music composition with emphasis on orchestration. Hundreds of scores completed. Large projects including film, animation, and theater. Landon Strine B.A.
Orchestration is my speciality. Check out my portfolio. Most of my productions are orchestral themes composed and arranged by myself, and many of them are epic style, of course. It would be a pleasure to do this job!.