We require a person to orchestrate 2 small songs1 min each
PROJECT NO 49 of Aprox. 70
These songs are old hymns and Christian melodies and some new ones also.. If you want to bid on this project please note the following outlines as not to waste your time nor mine. Many people bidding on previous projects I have listed have not read the description properly before bidding. This causes much wasted time and angst to both parties.
*** NOTE PLEASE READ***
....I DO NOT DESIRE TO DISCOURAGE ANYBODY, SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING.... .
1. Professional sounds/samples and audio recording equipment.
2. A good sense of melody and harmony parts.
3. A good ear to judge music, vocal and harmonic balance.(Most of these old hymns have the melody as the dominant) .......
Clarification of this point 3....... This means the ability to chart and place instruments as not to clash with vocal melody or harmonies, which may be sung at a later date. Most of the old hymns have a dominant melody line to work with. With each project specific direction will be given. Choir knowledge an advantage.
4. NO DRUMS NOR BEATS REQUIRED....Dynamics using instruments are essential. Timpani and Cymbals may be used.
5. Please do not send me samples of Jazz, Funk, Dance, Hip Hop etc. I cannot judge your musical ability to orchestrate based on these styles. Samples must only be orchestrations with dynamics and philharmonic values based on melody.
6. We will require a finished professional mixed master of each song uncompressed (wav) and a midi or cubase file.
7. As with most musical re-arrangements there will be some refining and changes to meet our specifications. This would be kept to a minimum and with regular communication between the parties and has been achieved easily with all projects to date.
I will be listing aprox 70 projects in total this is Project No 49 and 48 projects have already been completed to date.
I am really excited about this project the remaining music and what can be achieved. Freelancers who have worked on previous projects all of which did a wonderful job please do not hesitate to bid again....
UPDATED... Bid: Paid to you: $ 40 AUD Freelancer Project Fee: $ 5 AUD Your bid:$ 45 AUD Hi Martin... as we talked... I placed $80 brutto - is it OK now? I wrote 7days delivery time , /just to be "in time", Plus
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de $190 pour ce travail
Hi there I have 12 years experience as a post production engineer and music producer. I am a born again Christian. Jesus is at the centre of it all. :-) Relevant Skills and Experience You can hear some examples of Plus
mumbai based....programmer/Composer Relevant Skills and Experience Pianist Proposed Milestones $155 AUD - Final deliverable
Hello. I´m Mirjam I have studied Music BA at the Institute of Contemporary Music Performance. Also I have completed a Certificate for Theology and Worship at London School Of Theology. Happy to help! Relevant Skills Plus
Sounds like a wonderful project! Obviously you want something professional and timely, I would love to help and bring value to this. Relevant Skills and Experience 6 years of music production experience 2 years as a Plus
I am a British and South African composer and sound designer based in Manila. I would be able to orchestrate this using PT12 and/or Sibelius. I use EWQL for my orchestral samples. Relevant Skills and Experience I stud Plus
I will get this done for you in no time! please take a look at the sample in my profile Relevant Skills and Experience sound design, audio production Proposed Milestones $88 AUD - project
Arrangement and orchestration of the finished vocal melody. Mixing. I do this kind of work quite often. As I am the producer of several bands and I compose music for the cinema. In this genre, I have several works. He Plus
Good Morning Martin My name is Lenny from Lenny's Studio in Kent UK I like the idea of working on this with you. I actually come from an alt rock background but I do deal with orchestral works a lot. I like the id Plus
Hello. My name is Sergey. I would like to take part in your project Relevant Skills and Experience I have a higher musical education. More than 40 years of experience in the music business. I use notation softwar Plus
I am a Danish Composer and Audio Desinger. I can do this job within a few days. I have previously made symphonic scores for Film using East West Symphonic Orchestra as my Sample Library Relevant Skills and Experience Plus
I can listen to/understand the songs, discuss the desirable style (traditional or modern, particularly with harmonies), make suitable arrangements and demo recordings. Relevant Skills and Experience I've been invol Plus
2. My program skills: Streinberg cubase, Streinberg nuendo, Streinberg nuendo, Sound Forge Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Audition, Ableton Live, cakewalk, FL Studio. Relevant Skills and Experience 2. My program skill Plus
I have the software and I can do this job. Relevant Skills and Experience . Proposed Milestones $133 AUD - two hymns