I am looking to complete a customization of Linphone. We started it last year and now it needs to be completed. Specifically, we need to:
1. Brand Icon, logo, and Company Name on the application.
2. First-time users will enter their username and password and be given the option to save those.
3. Auto provisioning: our server address, outbound proxy, and port will be hard-coded
4. Call logs will be only numbers - not the whole sip URI.
5. Under Settings -> the options to enable some or all of the options by default.
6. Help and about us Links to our web site.
7. In the settings, username will be replaced with phone number. Domain, proxy, outbound proxy and network settings will not show.
8. The mattmost chat client needs to be in connected in such a way that by clicking a menu button chat is opened and everything thinks it is the same app.
9. The IM section will connect to our MMS/SMS interface via the middleware we can provide.
10. Using the opentok plugins, video calling should be enabled.
11. Published the app into the Apple store and Google Play.
If you are familiar with Linphone this shouldn't be a complicated project, but it has a lot of moving parts. If you have lots of experience with Objective C, Java, Linphone and mobile apps, we have a project for you.
Please read over this carefully and the reply with how you would approach this project. Also put the word "Jelly Bean" first in your reply. So many people just flip out bids without reading, this is our test to see who reads to the end.