* The idea of the application is as follows:
* It will function as a be the UBER, but it will serve the user to be able to pass on tolls. It downloads the app, and by the phone itself it will pay the toll directly through the app. And when approaching the gate, the payment will be recognized and he may pass through the gate.
That's basically it.
* In the app will have a route option equal to Uber, indicating where it has tolls and that allows the user to choose routes either by google mpas and waze.
* During the ride, the app will display toll values
* No app will have option for advertisers
* The idea is that in the toll is installed a device that recognizes when the vehicle approaches so that it opens a gate if he has made the payment.
* We do not have to worry about the device that will be installed there at the toll much less worry about the gate opening. This is another thing that another team will do in the future.
* We need a virtual gate opener SIMULATOR. That is, this project is just a prototype, it will first introduce to the investors to then do indeed. This means that the guy wants to introduce this to other people .. however it has to work on the cell phone. Just create something that simulates a registration, then simulate the payment and then simulate a gate opening (this can be done a picture, a gate opening on the phone after payment and after approaching it)
* Note: He really wants the device to work on the cell phone as it works on the gate. So we have to think of something .... We create a master cell phone and a slave cell phone, and when one approaches the other the gate opens virtually. More or less.