We already have a working version of a Raspberry pi gateway using a BLE enabled temperature sensor to read the room/fridge/area temperature every 10 minutes (this is able to be changed). This is written in python which Estimote does not support readily. The software starts at boot, reads the temperature of the beacon then sends the data to a thingspeak channel. Software can be set to read the temperature and battery level of a specific beacon using the MAC address. Software is set up to run headless. Features of the software:
* Runs automatically on boot of RPi
* Reads temperature of a specific Estimote beacon every 10 minutes but can be configured to other time periods. Beacon identified in software or setup.
* Reads battery level of a specific Estimote beacon every 10 minutes but can be configured to other time periods. Beacon identified in software or setup.
* Sends temperature and battery data to a specific [url removed, login to view] channel that is set in the software or set up.
* Has watchdog systems within software to check if data received by Beacon - reboots if not
* Has watchdog systems within software to check if data sent to thingspeak - reboots if not.
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 969 $ pour ce travail
Hi I have long experience in this field. I can provide you perfect solution. I can work full time or part time for you. Hope to meet you and discuss please. Thanks
Hi There!, I read your requirement,you are Looking for web development . please send me a private message i need to talk with you about pricing, delivery and technologies used on this project thanks