• I'm putting text on images using variables 'Photoshop data driven graphics'
• The images are saved as psd files (so all layers can be edited)
• The word range for each bible verse range between 7 to 60 words (some a little more or less this is just the average).
• For some bible verses (like the ones that are 7 words) there is too much space in the 'paragraph container' and for other bible verses like the one that is '80 words' the text is outside of the 'paragraph container'
• I need a universal script that will resize the text according to the size of the 'paragraph container'
• For example, I want text to take up at least 90% of the 'paragraph container'
• I want the text size to increase or decrease depending on whether the text is outside of the 'paragraph box' or 'not taking up enough space'.
*****I have included some examples****
• In Example-1.1: The text is taking up too much space
• In Example-1.2: I manually increased the size of the font so text is now taking majority of the 'paragraph container' (this is how I want it to look)
• In Example-2.1: The words are cut off at the bottom (text is outside of the 'paragraph box)
• In Example-2.2: I had to manually 'decrease' the size to font so it can fit in 'paragraph container' (this is how I want it to look
• I have included an example of the 'excel file' I use to run my variables. The file includes each verse 'word count' and 'character count'
• The font I am using in the examples is Pristina, but I want a script that will work with any font I use.
I will be increasing my bible verses so I want a script that I can use in the future no matter want font I use or the size of the 'paragraph container' I specify
• I 'do not' want the 'paragraph container' adjusted or resize, I want to leave the 'paragraph container', the same size.
• Some fonts create bigger text than others, so I want a script that will resize word to fit the 'paragraph container' no matter what font I use.
• Please use comment in your codes.
• I have new to scripting so please provide clear direction on how I can run the script
Adobe Photoshop Scripting Documents
[url removed, login to view]
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $284 pour ce travail
Hello, I am a 2d-3d developer/ graphic designer and I have a degree in computer programming. These last five years I only write scripts for Photoshop and Adobe Products, you can visit a few projects I've done on freel Plus
Problem • I'm putting text on images using variables 'Photoshop data driven graphics' Anil: My Script got nothing to do there, you will be handling it. Alternatly we can alos have a photoshop-script take care of ever Plus
Hello. I've scripted the Adobe editors (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign); also had to script Corel PhotoPaint for my own purposes, so I believe I'll do the job in the best way. The script will take as an input Plus
Dear Employer; I am Asif, professional SEO friendly website designer and developer. I have 6+ years of experience with more than 500 successful projects. I have designed and developed all type of websites. I would Plus
Hi- My name is Reneicko Getten and I'd love the opportunity to work on your website, I have superb Front-end Web Developments skills and I believe I'd be able to surprise you. My skill set seems to be a perfect ma Plus