I have three (3) small interactive Flash maps that I need to gave converted to SVG.
The current Flash maps can be seen at [url removed, login to view] You can flip between the three maps by clicking the highlighted toolbar above the maps.
The converted SVG maps must be delivered according to the following specifications:
- The width and height must be identical to the existing Flash maps, and the maps should generally be the same as the maps as currently displayed -- including borders, labels, and call-outs for states that are too small to consistently click.
- The Canada map requires grouping of multiple provinces, so the ability to group multiple jurisdictions and interact with them as one entity is a requirement.
- The maps should be selectable with any pointer device: both mouse and touch screen.
- Mouse support should include the same hover effects as the current maps, and both mouse and touch screen should flash the color to indicate a click has taken place.
- Individual states and countries within the maps allow enable/disable support (like the current maps).
- Colors should be global and easy to reconfigure without changing each individual jurisdiction.
- The opening animation in the current Flash maps can be discarded.
- The sound effect that currently plays when an item is clicked can be discarded.
- I would like to have the background converted from the current maps, and I would also like the ability to later change out the background if I wish.
- All three maps should be able to be swapped in and out of display without resorting to embedded iframes, if possible. (Just like the current Flash maps.)
- The SVG code must be delivered in a readable manner that can be easily modified. Reasonable steps should be made to ensure the SVG code and paths are not too complex, so that code size is reasonable and performance does not suffer, even on slower phones, tablets, or computers.
I can supply the original Flash files for the current maps, which should provide a very big leg-up on the conversion.
The SVG must be compatible and work properly in IE9 and up, as well as all the other popular modern browsers (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Opera).
Although the delivered code should display the SVG maps in exactly the same dimensions as the current Flash maps, the code should also be shown to be properly scalable to different dimensions using the same height/width ratio. i.e., it must be shown to be resizable even in IE9, which according to [url removed, login to view] will require height, width, viewBox, and CSS rules to work around some limitations in that browser.
27 freelance font une offre moyenne de $554 pour ce travail
Hello, I’m Mike and I run a digital design agency - CelerArt, based in Ukraine - we’re a team of over 20 talents specializing in web design, graphic design, logo, branding and print. We'd absolutely love to work on you Plus
Hello, i'd love to help you with your project. I'm professional in map building. Please have a look at this two examples: [url removed, login to view] - though this application is on flash, the map itself was Plus
"IT FLEX SOLUTIONS has focused exclusively on the Web Development/Designing projects with 10+ years of service. Our Web Development/Designing expertise has helped clients to create e-commerce, social networking, real-e Plus
Hello 1) I do recommend Magento, Woocommerce and Prestashop to my clients because these are the tested platforms and best for eCommerce application - Magento for complex and huge cataloging - Prestashop for medi Plus
First, I am sunsoftpro, I from VietNam. Nice to meet you! I have read your description and been interested in your project. I'm ready to discuss and do hard working so that complete great job. Please discuss requi Plus
Greetings! My name is Moeez. I’ve a very good understanding of your project so I'll be glad to discuss the arrangement in detail to ensure we are on the same page. I am highly experts in the following fields. Plus
Hi , I am expert Flash developer. I can do this project . I will provide you quality work and 100% satisfaction and quality work . lets discuss this project . Please have a look over my portfolio . [url removed, login to view] Plus
Hello Sir I have reviewed your requirement and after understanding it well excited to work with you on your awesome concept.I would really love to speak with you further regarding this project, so kindly come in pm. Plus
Hi, my name is Mike, I’m based in Oxford, UK. Your project description sounds interesting to me and I do have skills & experience that are required to complete it to a high standard. I can show you some examples of my Plus
Hello, I am an Adobe Certified Developer with more than 7 years of experience and shall get this done in about 7 days' time. Let me know if you have any doubts / queries about my expertise, will be more than ha Plus
I want to discuss this project with you further, let me know the best suitable time for you to schedule the meeting, Feel free to message me at any time, i used to be online 14 hrs in a day on this website so probably Plus
Hello, Greetings from Shopify We have recently completed the similar project and would like to show you a live demo which is similar to your project . I would like to discuss your project in more details so during Plus
Hello, Greetings!! Firstly thank you for sharing your requirements with us. I have gone through the initial requirements and I am confident to provide you best quality result with high satisfaction. We are very Plus
Hello, Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is GIRISHA, And I have been a graphic designer for the past 7+ years, Working on staff for commercial agencies serving the GRAPHIC Design and other Designi Plus
Hello, I have gone through your outsourced requirements "Conversion of Flash maps to SVG" and have analyzed that I have right skills (Adobe Flash, Graphic Design, HTML, XML) to execute your esteemed project. I wi Plus
Hi, I am an experienced AS3/flash developer and I can convert your flash map to SVG vector format . I would like to discuss this project in details over chat. Thank you, Sincerely, [url removed, login to view]
Hello. I am interested in your job. My name is Shan Bin and I am a team manager. Our team is an excellent team with over 3 years of exeperiences in android, ios, web development. Also our team members have full ski Plus
Hello, SVG maps are a part of D3.js topoJSON projections, D3 has very powerful features to create SVG scalable and interactive path which are not images, but paths and look sharp at any size when scale. Moreover, Plus