Creation of a original NAND flash circuit board design ready for manufacturing.
Board will assembled in electronics class including placing BGA NAND flash on circuit board and soldering USB cable to pads on circuit board.
1. Identify small capacity, BGA NAND flash memory chip to be engineered into a circuit board design. 512MB to 4GB is preferred.
2. Circuit design should include 4 pads on circuit board that USB cable will be soldered to.
3. Circuit design should include a USB port that will be SMT through-hole soldered to the board.
5. Company name and logo will be included as text on circuit board design. Imagine business card sized but with a purpose for electronics class.
6. NAND flash should be accessible via USB2 computer connection.
7. NAND flash should be recognized via Windows, OSX or Linux.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de $166 pour ce travail
Dear Valued Employer, My name is Martin Botsov and I am an engineering physicist with extensive experience in the field of circuit design, circuit prototyping, PCB design and PCA manufacturing. Relevant Skills and Ex Plus
Hello, Building a FLAsh drive is not such a simple task. There are a lot of thin that can't o wrong. Beside the Memory you also need a controller on the board and the routing is very important. Relevant Skills and Ex Plus
I write with passion, discernment, perception, and credibility which make me come up with the best result ever. Also, I deliver great results with a process that’s timely Stay tuned, I'm is still working on this pro Plus
Professional with international experience will work on your project Relevant Skills and Experience Circuit Design and programming Proposed Milestones $77.5 USD - Blueprint $77.5 USD - Deliverable