Upload products to new website/ ERP system: FlowQuip is a start-up company selling industrial piped services equipment and plumbing products to engineers online.
We are in the process of loading many products onto our website/ ERP system, Odoo. These products come from a range of different suppliers and a lot of them have many variants.
We are looking for an energetic IT savvy person with an eye for detail to join our team on a casual basis to help load image, text, and pricing content for our products into our system.
If you have some of the following skills and you are keen to work 4-20 hours a week at our New Plymouth office (19 Hurlstone Drive) let us know.
- Taking photos of product samples in our studio (we have most equipment available but your own camera would be advantageous)
- Ability to retouch photos, remove backgrounds, crop to correct aspect ratio, reduce size, add watermark, export file types and organize product photo directory (Programs used; Photoshop, Lightbeam and Microsoft/ PC)
- Loading product data into Odoo ERP system (completing general form fields)
- Ability to enter, sort, check, product codes, descriptions, titles, pricing from excel spreadsheets, other websites, PDF’s
- Ability to collate and sort data from varying sources with accuracy
- Ability to formulate quality descriptions with good grammar
- Some technical knowledge of how plumbing systems work
12 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 26 $ /heure pour ce travail
Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this task.Let's discuss and start right now. Awaiting for your positive reply thanks.
Hi, Are you looking for an employee locally or you can give a job offer on short term basis to a selected person who can come to you from other country to do the job? Regards Nauman