We are looking for a part-time, 3D modelling artist for a unique project, creating virtual copies of a wide variety of military museum pieces!
This work will involve the operation of 3D scanning devices (hardware, training and practice will be provided on-site), manipulation and correction of the 3D and texture files.
- be proficient in Blender and/or similar 3D manipulation software
- have experience of editing and exporting 3D models and custom textures
- have good file library management skills.
- own a laptop capable of running 3D editing software
- required to operate 3D scanning devices (hardware, training and practise provided in office)
- be happy to combine remote working with at least 1 day per week on-site at our facility near Crawley, West Sussex.
Further graphic design and video/animation skills would be a bonus.
We are ideally looking for someone to work with us on a long term, ongoing basis, but anticipate the first set of files to be completed by the end of January 2022, on the basis of 2 days' work per week total.
We'll want to see your CV and portfolio / examples of previous work, and any references if you have them. Please also be aware that our work requires that we DBS (background security check) the successful contractor.
26 freelances font une offre moyenne de 20 £/heure pour ce travail
Hi I'm a BIM Expert I have good good team for Revit (Architectural, Structural and MEP) I can show you my previous works For more details please contact me Thanks and Regards Ameen TM Technical Head WaftureSolutions
Hello, We are team of architects providing design, 3D modeling and rendering services. We can share our portfolio by Chat, However you can take an idea by visiting our profile. Message us to know more details.