Virtual Assistant Solutions (Alexa, Google, Siri, Home Kit, Cortana) utilise the power of artificial intelligence to provide users with assistance in a range of tasks. Software Engineers are the gatekeepers of this technology, who develop the programs and hardware that allow users to unlock the capabilities of virtual assistants.
Software Engineers have helped clients realise their vision for virtual assistant solutions in a number of capacities. These include customised solutions such as MQTT Dashboards, as well as developing skills for Alexa and Google Voice Assistant that allow people to achieve tasks such as streaming an audio feed from URL and calling via PBX. As well as that, Software Engineers provide clients with guidance related to strategy and architecture for cloud platform implementations, such as remote patient monitoring and home automation.
Here's some projects that our expert Software Engineers made real:
- Building customised solutions using MQTT Broker integrated with AWS IOT Core
- Developing skills for Alexa and Google Voice Assistance
- Providing advice related to strategy and architecture for cloud platforms
- Implementing Esp8266 systems controlled by Alexa or Google Voice Assistance
- Designing user interfaces for elderly people
- Developing post API calls through registered devices
- Long term PA/VA calling services
Software Engineers are invaluable when it comes to developing solutions around Virtual Assistants. With their help, clients can build custom solutions, develop skills for voice assistants, and offer a range of services using virtual assistant technology. Here on Freelancer.com we have Software Engineers from all over the world ready to help with your projects – why not check out the available professionals today?Sur 3,538 commentaires, les clients ont évalué nos Software Engineers 4.77 sur 5 étoiles.
Embaucher des Software Engineers