Matlab and Mathematica are comprehensive data-crunching platforms used by engineers and data professionals for linear algebra, predictive modelling, numerical computing, and other data science tasks. With expertise in the domain, any Matlab and Mathematica engineer can deliver on complex technical objectives under tight timelines. Whether it's creating apps, visualisations, machine learning models, software simulations or 3D dashboards our Matlab and Mathematica engineers can develop tailored solutions with their advanced engineering skills.
Here’s some projects that our expert Matlab and Mathematica engineer made real:
- Fit rectangles into 2D shapes within an image
- Create reports on systems impact
- Segmentation & modelling of digital images
- Develop Physics related calculations & models
- Custom coding & development of media codecs
- Design & optimisation of solar PV & converter networks
- Mathematics based video trails
- Rendering of mathematical symbolism on windows desktop apps
- Setting up regression equations for percentile calculations
- Build & solve question 05 on Google Collab
At Freelancer.com our experienced professionals are here to provide the services you need in order to move your projects forward. With the skillset and experience of each professional, you're sure to find the desired solution your looking for. Our team has extensive experience making a variety of technical projects a reality with ease. If you’re seeking skilled expertise in Matlab and Mathematica look no further than Freelancer.com to hire the best talent available. Post your project today and get started!Sur 62,030 commentaires, les clients ont évalué nos Matlab and Mathematica Engineers 4.84 sur 5 étoiles.
Embaucher des Matlab and Mathematica Engineers