LoRa is an open radio-communication protocol used in the Internet of Things (IoT) industry. It stands for Long Range Radio, a popular wireless transmission technology that provides both longer and better range than a standard WiFi. It is designed for applications such as asset tracking, inventory management, smart city and industrial automation.
A Wireless Engineer can design and develop long-range, low-power networks for a variety of projects on behalf of the client. They can develop the network architecture, protocols, or components to ensure that the client needs are met. Wireless engineers also provide assistance in troubleshooting, maintenance and security of the system.
Here's some projects that our expert Wireless Engineers made real:
- Establishing a remote weather station with a mesh network and ESP32/CAM
- Modifying a project to read modbus data and exchange over LoRa
- Building an app to allow communication between LoRa Gateway & Thingsboard
- Linking multiple LoRa modules with a single master device (ESP32)
- Developing custom dashboards & publishing on The Things Network
- Designing a wearable device capable of measuring PPG, temperature and 9DOF IMU sensors with BLE & LoRa
- Assisting with questions related to blockchain networks (Helium)
- Installing & configuring a LoRaWAN node for TTN and measuring temperature
- Researching & analyzing potential sensors for LoRa networks
Overall projects have been carried out that allow efficient communication over longer distances at lower power levels compared to other technologies. Our expert Wireless Engineers have made various applications come alive, including weather stations, asset tracking, security/automation, mood boards among others; on top of answering questions regarding networks, protocols and components.
If you have any project related to Wireless Engineering – such as setting up long range IoT networks or customizing your own dashboards - don't hesitate to post a project in Freelancer.com so our skilled wireless engineers can make it real!Sur 1,566 commentaires, les clients ont évalué nos Wireless Engineers 4.93 sur 5 étoiles.
Embaucher des Wireless Engineers
Please enable the Kohya version of LoRA to run on paperspace. I use Paperspace for $8. Can you please tell me how to build the environment and LoRA . I will see it and do it myself.
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with the configuration of a LoRa gateway and the installation of a server in my local network. LoRa Gateway: - The client is using a LoRa gateway that is not Raspberry Pi or Arduino. The specific type of gateway will be specified later. LoRa Network Range: - The desired range for the LoRa network is less than 1 km. Server Installation: - The client does not have a specific server in mind for installation. - The freelancer should have experience in suggesting and setting up a server for the LoRa gateway. - The client is open to suggestions regarding the server. Skills and Experience: - Experience in configuring and setting up LoRa gateways. - Strong knowledge of LoRa network range limitations and optimization. - Familiarity with different t...