Enterprise Architecture Jobs
Enterprise Architecture is the practice of designing and structuring technology solutions that allow a business or organization to achieve their desired outcomes. An Enterprise Architecture Engineer is a tech savviness professional who understands the intricacies of systems engineering, tools, platforms, and applications that can help the organization to achieve greater goals with fewer resources. Their work involves developing an architecture model that can match the organization's technological needs quickly and efficiently.
Here's some projects that our expert Enterprise Architecture Engineers made real:
- Constructed reliable cloud-based solutions compliant with data regulations globally
- Produced intuitive designs and visualizations for intricate systems
- Developed robust frameworks for new edTech projects
- Devised tech strategies for small businesses
- Configured and deployed applications on major cloud platforms
- Created effective presentations to attract investors
- Crafted comprehensive quality monitoring systems
- Used Microsoft Intune and SCCM for effective management of Windows Servers
- Established secure infrastructure for a project in St. Petersburg, Russia.
At Freelancer.com, we have some of the top Enterprise Architecture Engineers ready to fulfill whatever project requirements you might have. With their vast expertise they can customize a solution that will allow your business or organization to reach new heights quickly and cost effectively. So why wait? Post your project today and find the perfect Enterprise Architecture engineer for your needs with Freelancer.com!Sur 2,481 commentaires, les clients ont évalué nos Enterprise Architecture Engineers 4.66 sur 5 étoiles.
Embaucher des Enterprise Architecture Engineers
As a business owner, I'm looking for an experienced enterprise architecture specialist with the skillset and experience to help me define and implement a new architecture that will support our main business goals. We have some existing architecture in place and understand our key business objectives; however, we want an experienced enterprise architecture professional to review our current architecture and make assessments and recommendations that will improve our efficiency and reduce costs while also providing a solution that encourages innovation. The successful candidate must also be familiar with implementing enterprise architectures and able to provide documentation and training on the architecture as needed. If you are an experienced enterprise architecture professional, ...