DDR3 (PCIe, board design/fpga) is a type of memory that can be used for many applications such as, gaming, web and application development. These memories are extremely popular because of its fast speed, stability and capacity. Hardware Engineers are specialized in the design and installation of memory components. These experts can help clients make their projects easier to complete and solve any issue that may arise during the development process.
Here's some projects that our expert Hardware Engineers made real:
- Upgrading existing DDR3 memories with better controllers and faster speeds
- Designing new circuit boards to improve RAM access time
- Tuning FPGA to achieve faster data throughput
- Implementing state-of-the-art DDR3 memories into existing systems
- Developing a system which uses up to 6 DDR3 channels in parallel
These are just some of the successful projects our Hardware Engineers have completed on Freelancer.com. By hiring one of our skilled experts, you can be sure that your project will be done efficiently and with the highest quality. So why wait? Post your project on Freelancer.com today and hire a Hardware Engineer who can make your dreams reality!Sur 133 commentaires, les clients ont évalué nos Hardware Engineers 4.9 sur 5 étoiles.
Embaucher des Hardware Engineers