CentOs is a Linux-based operating system that was created in 2004 by the company Red Hat. It is an open-source system, meaning that anyone can download it, use it, and modify it at no cost. This makes it an attractive option for businesses and individual users alike who want reliable, dependable software. A CentOs Expert can help you on a number of tasks, such as installation of operating systems, security and general system maintenance, problem resolution and much more.
Here's some projects our CentOs Experts made real:
- Installing and configuring various web panels for hosting websites
- Configuring proxies and redirecting HTTP to HTTPS traffic
- Installing and configuring ffmpeg for audio/video streaming
- Restoring servers from crashed state due to updates or other causes
- Improving server performance speed and optimizing configurations
- Resolving server problems like email services not starting, etc.
If your business needs a reliable operating system or an expert to troubleshoot an existing system, then you should consider reaching out to a CentOs Expert on Freelancer.com today. Our team of professionals have the skills and experience necessary to deliver excellent results for every project. With their expertise, your company will be able to maximize system uptime as well as improve overall performance. So don't wait any more and hire a CentOs Expert on Freelancer to help you with all your system needs today!Sur 22,748 commentaires, les clients ont évalué nos CentOs Experts 4.87 sur 5 étoiles.
Embaucher des CentOs Experts
Configure Apache server for proxy serving http and https content. The proxy server is running on the front end and the application server is on the back end. You must have an understanding of Apache server, config files. All work will be done via AnyDesk, NO SSH, no ChatG**. Current server is Apache web server.